As our name would suggest, we at Anything for Hire are passionate about the rental world, eager to sing the praises of both great hire businesses as well as the hiring model in general.
One of the areas we have been placing a huge focus on of late is the equipment hire industry, ensuring both established firms and startups are aware of the many equipment hire possibilities at hand.
If you are torn between renting and purchasing equipment to take your business forward then here are a few details that may swerve you towards the rental market.
- Reduce capital expenses and allocate your money into areas in which you will get the best return on your investment.
- Only hiring pieces of equipment for jobs they are needed for ensuring no wasting of company capital, allowing businesses to clearly define profits for each specific job.
- By renting you do not have to worry about issues such as maintainable, repairs, depreciation or resale value.
- Leasing equipment sees that you can use the latest technology and features without parting with huge sums of cash, or being stuck with an older, less effective model. With many lease options updating the product on a regular basis renting can see your business stay ahead of the trend.
- With depreciation values on expensive equipment being so dramatic renting is often a more cost-effective solution.
So, if you are a contractor in need of new equipment be sure to compare rental rates before making a decision.