Sixt is a car rental brand that we all know and love; a household name that boasts over 2,200 locations across both Europe and America. Recently named as the 4th largest car rental company in the US, the Sixt brand seems to be going from strength to strength in recent years. Showing a huge commitment to the international markets they are involved with , it appears their efforts are finally being recognised.
Just this week, it was announced that Sixt romped home with 14 awards at the World Travel Awards 2018, recognised in various different divisions of their mobility business.
Sixt’s services were awarded in the following categories:
- Europe’s Leading Business Car Rental Company 2018
- Europe’s Leading Chauffeur Company 2018
- Europe’s Leading Luxury Car Rental Company 2018
- Austria’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- England’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- France’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Germany’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Italy’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Luxembourg’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Netherlands’ Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Scotland’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Spain’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Switzerland’s Leading Car Rental Company 2018
- Wales’ Leading Car Rental Company 2018
Thrilled to have their name celebrated on the global stage, Sixt shared messages of thanks to all of their customers and partners.
“The World Travel Awards are the Oscars of the entire travel Industry. To receive this special prize in an incredible 14 categories is something unique and makes us very proud,” said Regine Sixt, Senior Executive Vice President of Sixt.
“It is a clear confirmation of our quality and premium standards, which we offer worldwide. I would therefore like to congratulate the Sixt staff in these incredible countries, their day-to-day commitment has made this success possible” he continued.
In addition to making waves in the European market, Sixt have also been credited with a Trazee Award for being the preferred car rental brand among US Millennials.